(All thumbnail pictures on this site are set to open in a new window. To return to the page you were on, just close the window with the larger picture.)
|What was new in 2000 ...
December 23, 2000
- Added two new awards, the Golden WebPage Award and the Freeport Police Department Award of Excellence.
October 22, 2000
- Added a photo of Gordon Smith to the first MIA page.
- Replaced two pictures on the Association Officers page.
October 1, 2000
- Added a photo of James Hollyfied to the first MIA page.
- Added links to The B-29 in MIG Alley and 58th Ord. Ammo Co.
September 24, 2000
- Added three more officers' pictures to the Association Officers page.
- Added a 1949 Christmas party picture to the Scrapbook section.
September 23, 2000
- Added a photo of William Goodwin, one of the first casualties of the Korean War, to the first MIA page.
- Updated the Reunion 2000 page with photos from the event. More will be added soon.
- Updated the Association Officers page to reflect newly elected officers. Most everyone has an e-mail address now!
August 19, 2000
- Added a photo of Stanley Haladyna, the pilot of the last 13th plane lost in the war, to the MIA section.
- Added a new award, the Medaille d'Or.
August 13, 2000
- Added a new section to the planes page: "The 13th Flight Line".
- Added a number of new links: Every Man A Tiger, Ultimate Aviation Links, Light Bombers, Zone 5, Military Aviation, the Flight Zone, Life in Korea.
July 30, 2000
- Added a photo of Remer Harding, one of the first casualties of the Korean War, to the first MIA page.
- Added links to all of the MIA photos on the MIA roster page.
- Added two new awards, the Panda's Pride Bronze and the Golden Web Award.
June 9, 2000
- Added a photo of Donald Tegt to the first MIA page.
- Added two new sections to the planes page: "Pretty Planes" is just what it says (lots of pics of pretty planes) and the Wallpaper Download Zone, featuring some of our most impressive plane images available as desktop wallpaper downloads in three different resolutions.
- Added "SHORAN - An Operator's Commentary" to the Combat Tactics page.
- You can now purchase an 11x14" "Flight of Aces" photo suitable for framing for only $20 post paid. An orignal work by noted aviation artist Jim Laurier, "Flight of Aces" was commissioned by the 13th Bomb Squadron Association for presention to the "new" 13th Squadron upon the occasion of its reactivation at Dyess Air Force Base on June 14, 2000. The painting depicts a flight of 13th Aero Squadron SPADs of WW I, with the original Oscar logo on the planes. Check it out in Oscar's Emporium.
May 8, 2000
- Added a newly found photo of John Roessell to the third MIA page.
- Added commentary about Robert Jarrell to the Commanders page.
April 9, 2000
- Added a newly found photo of James Cave to the second MIA page.
- Added a link to Korean Children's War Memorial site.
March 26, 2000
- Added a page with available merchandise remaining from the "Oscar's Emporium" section of the Invader newsletter. Want a cool red baseball hat with an Oscar logo? Better hurry before they're all gone!
- Added a link to Weapons & Warfare on the Web, an elite consortium of military-related web sites, of which we are now a member.
March 19, 2000
- Added a new page for Reunion 2000 -- an article by Bill Cowan on how to fit in with the natives in Texas.
- Added a picture of the official Oscar logo of the "new" 13th to the Oscars page.
March 18, 2000
- Added more Reunion 2000 details, including Program of Events, a Map, Registration Form and photos of your hosts, Bill Cowan and Ralph Kuhnhoff.
- Added a newly found photo of Clifford Selman to the last MIA page.
February 26, 2000
- Added a new page to the planes section titled "Combat Tactics: How to use the B-26 effectively in combat and not get hurt -- The Syllabus".
- Added three new nose art pictures (one each to the first three pages in that section.
- Replaced picture of Robert Mase on the third Last Full Measure page with a recently acquired better one.
- Added The American War Library's Four Star Award and the Beloz Award to the awards section.
- Added links to the Wings over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, Aircraft Photographs & Air Displays by Roger Whitcomb, the Aviation Top 100 and Jets.dk.
- Broke the "What's New" section up into pages by year, as it was getting unwieldy. You can still check out what happened at the site in 1999 and 1998.
February 5, 2000
- Added five new pictures: one to the page about the experimental "Long-Nosed" B-26, two the the Kunsan section of the Scrapbook and two to the Indigenous Personnel section of the Scrapbook.
January 31, 2000
- Expanded the Association section to include separate pages for Officers and Activities, including the 13th's participation in the recent Florida Korean War Memorial Dedication.
- Added Jules Patriotic Pages award.
January 26, 2000
- Added the SkyFlash Star Award to the awards section.
- Updated the code for the Aviation Top 100 on the index1 page.
January 16, 2000
- Added links to Korean War.net, American Women in Uniform and Ranger Wing.
January 2, 2000
- Added two pictures of Bill Cowan, one in the Iwakuni section of the Scrapbook, and one in the Gunners section.
- Added the Pure Illusion Award of Excellence to the awards section.
What's new in 2002
What was new in 2001
What was new in 1999
What was new in 1998